SC Ravens Youth Football Mission Statement and Goals
Our Mission is the Development of our Future where Opportunities are Generated by Hard work, Integrity & Profrormance.
No One Player can win the game No One Coach Controls the Culture.
Ravens Soar as Family & Not as a Flock!
- To promote the value of participation in youth football as a wholesome environment for the challenge of competition, the joy of victory, the reality of defeat, the importance of commitment, and the spirit of community and teamwork.
- Build Character - Coach and play with class at all times. Show respect for your coaches, teammates and opponents.
- Coaches and Players will be held to the highest standard of conduct to foster sportsmanship, integrity, self esteem ,discipline, and ethical behavior.
- Promote Responsibility - Academics come first. Work needs to be done before football.
- To prepare each player for high school athletics by teaching the rules, proper contact, safety techniques, and
fundamentals(blocking, tackling, running etc) of the game.
- To promote safe play by allowing players to play with children their own ages as with all other youth sports.